RIL - Application Support Engineer - MFG IT Domain (2-6 yrs)
Job Accountabilities :
- Provide L1 Support of Business Applications to End Users.
- Installation, Development, Modifications, Maintenance and configuration to proprietary Business and COTS Applications.
- Responsibility for security of (system and organizational) data.
- Data Exchange Interface Server & Network of Business / Production to be maintained up to date.
- Good Problem solving and knowledge on Java, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, ASP.NET (VB/C#.NET).
- Basic Knowledge of SAP EWM / PPPI.(preferable)
- Ensure 24 X 7 Automation Application availability/support with minimal downtime.
Qualification and Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills) :
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer, IT) / MCA with 2 - 6 Year of experience with consistent academic career.
- Desired: ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, OOPs Concept, VB.NET, Java, Crystal Reports and Linux OS basic knowledge
- Analytical and technical documentation skills
Key Attributes (Experience)
- 1 - 2 years of Application development in .Net, C#,VB.NET, TSQL(MS SQL 2008 / 14 / 16), PL/SQL (Oracle 11g / 12c)
- 1 - 2 years of MES Application development and management (preferable)
- Relevant experience of handling Automation applications used in petrochemical/Polyester domain.