Ridlr - POS Application Developer - C/C++ (2-7 yrs)
Ridlr (OLA Group Company) located in Mumbai Andheri location are looking to hire some smart tech savy candidate willing to do RnD in the profile and come up with new solutions which can help in smooth functioning of our new projects.
Exp Required : 2- 5 Yrs
Location : Andheri East
Working time : Monday to Friday
Job Profile :
- He should have worked on the payment application running on point of sale terminal such as Ingenico and VeriFone devices.
- He should have worked on the protocols that connect with payments acquiring switch.
- He should be well versed with key injection process and various encryption mechanism such as Triple DES.
Familiarity with qSPARC 2.0 NCMC cards and transit domain would be plus.
A. Responsibilities :
- Develop payment application on Ingenico, Verifone and other certified POS devices and validators
- Interface with bank acquiring switch as per ISO 8583 specifications
- Implement key injection process and encryption mechanisms with the acquiring switch
- Translate business use cases into functional applications
- Design and implement the applications that are usable, scalable and maintainable
- Test and tune for performance and bottlenecks
B. Education and experience :
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with atleast 3-4 years of experience
- 2 years dedicated experience in working on payment application on VeriFone and Ingenico devices.
- Experience in developing for transit application and NCMC cards would be plus.
C. Skillset :
Must have all of the following:
- Proficient in either C or C++ or any other language for resource constrained systems
- A very clear understanding of Manual Memory Management
- Written portable code across atleast 2 platforms
- Experience in atleast one of OOP, MV-, Design Patterns, Clean Arch or FP
- Knowledge of branching and code-review in atleast one code versioning tool e.g. git, SVN etc-
Good to have one or more of the following :
- Moderate knowledge of multiple build systems, e.g. make, cmake, ant etc-
- Moderate knowledge of debuggers, profilers or toolchains
- Basic knowledge of (code) testing techniques and associated automation
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development