Senior Consultant at People Champions
Views:171 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
RF Design Engineer - Analog Layout (8-15 yrs)
- Need to have at least 8 years of relevant experience .
- Candidate should have good communication and analytical skills.
- Should have done LNA,MIXER,VCO,PA,PLL,PGA blocks Layout design.
- The candidate's main responsibilities will also include analysis of circuit designs, layouts, LVS/DRC/ERC checks, ESD verifications etc for the designs of high complexity RF layout designs.
- The candidate should be comfortable with Analog/RF layout design techniques and methodologies used in the current industry.
- The candidate should have expertise in submicron fab technologies like 7nm,16nm and 28nm.
- Candidate should be expert in Calibre verification tool.
- Candidates should have successfully completed couple of full project cycle form floor plan to tape out.
- Candidate should able to execute a module/project with minimum local support
- Experience with RF front end module layout and base band module layout
- Experience with general analog layout including LDO- s, bias circuits, band-gaps, op-amps, and clock trees.
- Have good knowledge on Layout dependent effects
- Have good knowledge on ESD, Latch up, IR drop and EM issues and fixes
- Good in scripting.
- Candidate should have flexible work hours, should able to extend if required.
- Candidate should able to work with US design team and should able to attend morning /night WebEx meetings.