Reward360 - Tableau Developer - Dashboards & Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Interacting with business users and understanding their requirements.
- Creating Dashboards and Analytics using Tableau Desktop & Tableau Online/Server Administering Tableau Server.
- Tableau tools including Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Public.
- Designing & deploying the end to end process of Data Visualization using Tableau.
- Creating action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing Dashboards and Worksheets in Tableau.
- Developing Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending
- Managing the Troubleshooting process, Performance tuning of reports and resolving issues within Tableau Server and reports
- Continually review Dashboards and analysis to identify more efficient data gathering, summarising and analysis techniques
- Responsible for improving the Dashboard performance, SQL performance
- Well versed with Oracle SQL, writing optimal queries on large data-sets
- Write efficient Oracle Stored Procedures to summarise/pre-aggregate data
- Capable of working within the team or as an individual
- Create and maintain technical design documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Server
Good To Have :
- Managing Tableau Admin activities like folder creation, user permissions, data extracts, automating queries
- Good knowledge on Oracle PL/SQL
- Basic Unix Shell scripts knowledge