Manager - Talent Acquisition at Reward360
Views:207 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Reward360 - Oracle Database Architect - GoldenGate (10-16 yrs)
Position : Oracle Database Architect
Exp : 10 to 15 yrs
Loc : Electronic City, Bangalore
Notice Period : Max 30 days
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of Oracle/ DB architect experience required; 5-7 years of Oracle DBA experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and customer service skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Large scale migration using tools like GoldenGate
- Advanced skills in the Oracle Database application platform including hardware layouts best practice, system installation / tuning, performance tuning, and license application understanding.
- Advanced skills in Oracle database related products for monitoring, active directory and client side support.
- Advanced knowledge in Oracle Enterprise Edition 11G and 12C on an Oracle Hypervisor platform utilizing RAC.
- 10+ years of broad DBMS experience with Oracle, SQL server. These skills include, but are not limited to PL/SQL and performance tuning. Big data and No SQL Db's experience is a plus.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis, database administration, and PL/SQL development and performance analysis and tuning as well as providing assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
- Provide leadership in the areas real-time reporting architecture and design.
- Communicate at a business function level with technology personnel in both verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis, particularly repository and data modeling; as well as providing technical direction,
- Assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
Strong technical background of database architecture and data governance