Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:9770 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Scientist/Engineer - Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Image Processing (4-15 yrs)
Basic Qualifications :
- Post-Graduate degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics, and 5+ years of related experience.
- Deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on experiences in computer vision, image processing and machine learning including scale invariant descriptors, high-dimension classifiers, Deep learning methods.
- Experience with OCR and document lifecycle management
- Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate algorithms
- Ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems
- Strong technical expertise in C++
- Understanding of Multi-threading, concurrency, parallelism and synchronization
- Experience with code and memory profiling tools and practices
- Experience with build and configuration tools
- Experience in Distributed computing platforms will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication. Able to explain complex solutions in easy-to-understand terms
- Resourceful, collaborative, creative, results driven and adaptable team player.
Preferred Qualifications :
- PhD / MTech in computer vision, machine learning, or related discipline, with at least 2 years of industry experience
- Experience in Distributed computing platforms
- Experience in developing small foot print vision algorithms on Mobile platforms
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864