Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:848 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Research Engineer - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (2-6 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 6 years
CTC : 28 - 40 LPA
- Solid experience in AI / ML / NLP / Deep Learning
Preferred : Experience on voice recognition and speech thesis
- Talents from Tier 1 Colleges / Product Dev Firms Only
Skills & Qualifications :
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, from top schools is a must.
- 2-6 years of experience in algorithms, software analysis, design and development.
- Ability to work on product design & development right from whiteboard specifications
Must have :
- Strong background in Natural Language processing and related technologies NLTK, Python, WordNet and popular machine learning algorithms viz. NLP, SVP, Clustering, Collaborative Filtering etc.
- An understanding of Big Data and related technologies Spark, Apache Nutch, Map Reduce, NoSQL, Elastic Search, Kafka
- Interest and understanding of new & emerging technologies/tools related to search, data mining, information storage and retrieval, and product design/development
- Extremely deft at problem solving and algorithm development skills for high level business problems
- Strong experience in translating business requirements into prototype design, addressing the - HOW- of what needs to be done.