Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amoli Talents
Views:176 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research & Development Lead - Software Development (12-14 yrs)
As R&D Lead :
- You will drive a software development team of senior developers which are developing applications for the Entertainment division more specifically for our projection related products and platforms . These are used across different markets segments. Your team contributes to products which are touching people in life events, concerts, cinema, museums, theme parks, pixel mapping events and simulators. Those products/platforms are co-developed with team in Belgium, Norway and China.
- As a team lead we expect you to have experience in driving senior development teams - which deal with development which is done in an international environment. You have in depth experience and understanding of the multicultural angle. You need to be a bridge builder towards the different international teams. Communication is in your genes.
- The teams go broad in technical skillset from cloud to embedded software development. We expect you to have technical assets in a broad technical domain.
- You need to bring in an angle of fun and drive into the team with a focus on the business goals.
- You bring in new talent in the team - to ensure future business needs are covered. You make sure the talent of the team grow according to business needs
- The teams are working in an Agile way bringing the team to the next level - and dealing with the change is one of your key assets. Having experience with agile development is key.
- You are in sensing what lives into teams and a key person in handling conflict and sometimes stimulating constructive conflict.
- We expect from a team lead - that in his past career he has experience in all domains of the software development design cycle. You have been actively involved in software design architectural design coding testing and deployment of software applications in various technical areas for more than 5 years. This can go from embedded domain - and or to cloud domain.
Key Skills :
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 12 years or more professional development experience
- Experience in leading team to design and architect embedded products using C++ on Linux platform
- Experience in leading product deployed in cloud based environment, e,g, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Experience in Agile software development using SCRUM
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to travel for short duration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.