HA at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd
Views:378 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Repos Energy - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand Repos' focus in delivering peace of mind and combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Candidate should design transparent User Interface which are intuitive and self explanatory.
- A strong portfolio in UI/UX for web applications and mobile applications is essential.
- Ultimately, candidate shall make Repos products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Establish Style Tiles for Repos Organisation that should be followed across all creative developments
Understand and Research on following areas :
- Product specifications
- Thought process
- Company values
- Create personas through user research and data
- Interview end users of the Repos platform & understand their view points
- Detect features which are required by end users but currently are not available on platform
- Prepare Information Architecture of the platform
- Business goals
- Planned features
- Future plan
- Key interaction points on a particular screen
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Regularly check If the placement of elements are appealing and easy to find and easy to use
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Good understanding of all concepts from Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Proficient in design softwares i.e. Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, ProCreate, InVision, MarvelApp, Zeplin
- Good Illustration skills