HA at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd
Views:774 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Repos Energy - Creative Visual Designer - Animation/Flash (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
At Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd, we have dedicated our lives to a purpose that is larger than us. We are delivering diesel at the doorstep to all those who find it difficult to procure diesel from the retail outlet (Petrol pump).
- The conventional procurement process leads to wastage of diesel just to procure diesel leading to environmental damage due to pollution and spillages. Not to forget the time, the manpower and money that the Nation wastes on this way of procurement. Repos is constantly engaged in developing smart solutions using latest technologies.
For more details about the company please visit: https://reposenergy.com/
In your role as a Creative Visual Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Develop the digital brand and identity strategy for our customers
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Develop the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Produce animation/motion solutions and demos created in Flash, 3D or similar software
- Give data meaning through information visualisation
- Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing and others
- Participate in and contribute to Post Project Reviews.
- Play an active role in client meetings.
- Vocalise opinions and ideas to clients and the project team.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- When necessary, manage work streams directly with clients.
- Proactively identify business opportunities.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- +3 years of relevant experience.
- Application of conceptual thinking across platforms.
- Practical understanding of offline & online marketing processes.
- Contributing to and communicating with interdisciplinary teams effectively.
- Create & adapt the design process to the evolving nature of the business.
- Enormous growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in a positive work environment.
Job Type : Full-time