Senior HR at Rentomojo
Views:1229 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Rentomojo - Data Analyst - R/SQL/Excel - Startup (1-2 yrs)
- We are looking for passionate Data Analysts to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Analysis and design develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data, and review.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, opportunities and troubleshooting issues within the organization based on data.
What are we looking for:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Programming expert in R, SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge on data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and drawing proposals.
- Proficiency / advanced skills in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate data into presentable tables, charts, and reports.
- Candidates from product-based start-up companies are preferred.