HRD at Re-Engineering Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:283 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
RenB - Chief Technology Officer - Project Management (10-20 yrs)
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for completion of the project from the present stage to the completion.
1. Technology Plan & Roadmap - Prepare the roadmap
2. Strategic Plan - Giving technology inputs
3. Budget And Costing - Giving costing input for the budget
4. Resource & Team Management - Help in hiring, training and managing the resources and teams
5. Process (Best Practices) - Process creation & implementation
6. Project Management - Support the internal(present) team.
7. Policy Making - Give inputs tech policy making
Required Skills :
1. 10+ years of experience
2. Should have extensive experience in the project management & Implementation in IBM Maximo.
3. Hands on experience with complex project management.
4. Should have worked in IBM Maximo- Repair & Maintenance preferably in steel sector