Talent Acquisition Specialist at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:570 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Reliance Retail - DevOps Engineer - Tools & Automation (5-8 yrs)
- Build an automation, alerting, monitoring framework for smooth running of the production setup
- POC and identify the right software tools for utilization.
- Propose the right technology software and tools for the platform and application services.
- Build a common monitoring framework.
- Performance engineering of the entire tech stack.
- Build an alerting framework with a thorough review of the exceptions, logs and events with a motive of knowing any site reliability or performance issues before hand.
- Build reliable, scalable and high performing services for the application and data operations teams.
- Automated NOC services build outs.
- Ensure high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- B.E/B.tech or equivalent with 5-8 years of experience
- Experience in Java, Python or other programming and scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc.
- Expertise in performance engineering / management of the platforms designed in Java stack and Open-source or any other proprietary.
- Expertise in dev tools and automation framework.
- Experience in both the commercial and open source APM tools.
- Experience in building monitoring and alerting framework for Infrastructure, applications, databases and NoSQL.
- Designs data structures in collaboration with software development teams for existing and new applications.
- Experience in Linux or UNIX variants, both system and Admin level, is a plus.
- Experience in any database or NoSQL is a plus.