Talent Acquisition at Reliance Jio
Views:949 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Reliance Jio - UX Lead - Web & Mobile (10-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Responsible for User Experience design in JioPrime - personalised commerce and consumer engagement business
- Translate concepts into process flows, wireframes, mock-ups/prototypes & final UX optimized for web, mobile and other interfaces
- Coordinate with the product management team to implement defined experience and design, to deliver on the products objectives
- Test and iterate design based on customer feedback and user research (expert reviews, competitive analysis, task analysis, user interviews, and usability tests)
- Map various user journeys and translate them into intuitive interaction by working closely with designers and content writers
- Take design decisions based on fundamental principles i.e. color theory, visual weight etc.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI/UX specifications
Candidate Qualification and skill sets :
- BE/ BTech - Computers, B.Sc. - Computers, BCA - Computers, PG from Tier 1 institute
- Must have at least 10 -12 years of UI/UX design experience in web and mobile apps
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsmiq, Framer.js etc.
- Ability to analyse product/interface performance based on behavioural maps using hotjar, crazyegg, morae, optimizely etc.
- Experience with usability research tools and methods, including leading focus groups usability sessions to define and document end-user feedback
Target Industries :
Ecommerce/Internet companies, web designing companies
Reporting to : Product & Experience Head
Qualification: B.Des /M.Des from top Design Colleges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.