Talent Acquisition at Reliance Jio
Views:1093 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Reliance Jio - Manager - Advanced Data Analytics (6-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Advanced Analytics in JioPrime - personalised commerce and consumer engagement business
- Work with the business teams to operationalize the analytics solution for problems in areas of Customer acquisition, Customer Engagement and Experience, Product Analytics & Campaign analytics
- Work with multiple, complex data sources such as transactions, Campaign, social media behaviour, and Click stream data at large scale
- Perform thorough testing and validation of models, and support various aspects of the business with data analytics
- Design, build, implement & test machine learning models, and ship deployment-ready versions into production
- Build frameworks to test marketing strategies & improve customer engagement
- Identify new data sources/patterns that add significant lift to predictive modelling capabilities
- Develop innovative solutions to hard machine learning problems such as sample selection bias, and semi-supervised learning.
Qualification and skill sets required :
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Equivalent. Masters preferred.
- 0 - 5+ years experience programming large scale systems or data projects
- Experience of using and implementing machine learning, data mining and artificial intelligence algorithms
- Experience in cleaning, gathering, merging data from a diverse set of sources and automating these processes
- Experience with Spark, and Spark MLlib
- Programming skills - Python is required, R is preferred
- Experience working with Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn libraries
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing algorithms
Target Industries : Analytics, KPO, IT, E-commerce
Reporting to : Analytics Lead
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.