Manager at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:1522 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Reliance Jio Infocomm - System Integration Testing Engineer (2-5 yrs)
- Understand and analyse Business, Functional, Technical and UI requirements of the project/release.
- Prepare and execute system testing, SIT, Sanity, and regression test cases.
First level analysis of issues during execution and raise defects to concerned ISVs. Followup defects through defect manager till closure.
- Participate in business and technical meetings/working sessions with other teams Explain/Troubleshoot difficult and urgent issues.
- Quality of delivery (proper review/test cases) and adhering timelines
Focus on testing as per end user expectations while ensuring complete coverage of requirements.
Exp - 2-5 years SIT testing (System Integration Testing)
- Experience in prepaid, postpaid Billing and Network Protocol testing.
- Experience in Order Provisioning, Network provisioning
- Experience in BSS testing
- Experience in Wireline and Wireless domains.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Expertise in Billing & Order Provisioning testing
- Knowledge in FTTx, Wi-Fi,Mi Fi, LTE Networks.
- Experience in test case design, test execution, defect life cycle
- Hands on experience in COTS based applications.
- Experience in testing Unix/Linux based applications, & database testing (Mandatory)
- Experience in shell/jradius/seagul/perl scripting (one of these mandatory)
- Experience in testing web applications and mobility applications (Mandatory)
- Hands on experience in system integration testing (Mandatory)
Education - Degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication Engineering.
SAP Billing, Amdocs, Convergys, Oracle BRM, CenturyLink, Ericcson, Nokia Siemens, Huawei OCS, Provisioning Platforms