Manager at Reliance Industries Limited
Views:1400 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reliance Jio Infocomm - Java Developer - J2EE Systems Development Lifecycle (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Application Testing
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Prepare the technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree from a premier Engineering institute.
- 3+ years of experience in J2EE systems development lifecycle
- Application system design development and testing skills
- Possess thorough knowledge of object-oriented design and development and the J2EE framework and data architectures
- Extensive development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, micro services, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS / ReactJS, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX
- Strong experience in development with n-tier architectures (UI,Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Design and Developing micro services / webservice (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in cloud based / multi tenant application development.
- Application Performance tuning
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues
- Good understanding of databases. Understanding of SQL/PLSQL/NoSQL technologies
- Should be able to write complex queries
- Experience with Agile SCRUM