Talent Acquisition at Reliance Jio
Views:989 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Reliance Jio - Data Warehousing Lead - Data Management (8-11 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Responsible for Data Warehousing in JioPrime - personalised commerce and consumer engagement business
- Act as senior solution architect for handling complex data management, data migration and data warehousing scenarios
- Provide oversight to the design and delivery of big data platforms to support the ingestion and transformation of data from multiple sources
- Design Data Mapping in complex and high-volume environment and data processing at Terabytes level.
- Design, Review and Implementation of Data Warehouse
- ETL Design, Review and Implementation - Implement ETL processes that maximize re-usable components/services, collect/share metadata, incorporate audit, reconciliation and exception handling
- Build Data Management Solution Architecture - Build data architecture and establish linkages between unstructured and structured data sources to create analytical data marts
- Setup end to end Data Management process for Analytics projects
- Conduct System Testing - execute job flows, investigate system defects, resolve defects and document results
- Attract, develop and retain a pipeline of highly engaged, superior Data Management talent and mentor next level team members in terms of technology & management
Candidate Qualification and Skill Sets :
- Degree in a computing, engineering or scientific discipline
- Should have demonstrated experience in managing Data Management, DWH function
- Broad experience with multiple technologies in the area of ETL, business intelligence, reporting and descriptive analytics is required.
- Sound technical knowledge - DB structures/querying, ETL/BI technologies
- Experience with agile solution development methods is preferred
- Previous experience in technology leadership and relationship management.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practice.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Understand data integration best practices, leading industry applications and features such as MDM, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management, etc.
- Knowledge of tools to query and manipulate data in varying file formats (IDQ, SQL, Collibra etc.)
- Should have good knowledge of any one Bigdata technology (Hive/Scala/Map reduce)
- Strong Knowledge of any one Database (Oracle/Teradata/Greenplum)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.