TA Specialist at Reliance e-Commerce
Views:148 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Reliance e-Commerce - Senior Software Engineer - Java/Spring (5-7 yrs)
Well begun is half done! - A profound statement that epitomizes the ethos of the Reliance group.
Having embarked into Phase 3 of JIO, our leadership team now has its sights set on transforming the retail market with a specific focus on fashion & lifestyle - a category where we have built substantial physical distribution and an edge in private label.
Our approach to retail is not limited to brick and mortar stores or e-commerce. Nor is it a hitherto seen narrow view of Omni-channel marketing. We aspire to redefine the way 700+ million retail customers shop by reaching out to wherever they are with the might of our distribution, data and supply chain network. We also seek to transform the way consumers interact with technology to offer them a range of products with an experience that hasn- t been seen in India (or perhaps the world) yet.
Our distribution, network and supply chain are already on execution path with very ambitious plans - we expect to have over 250,000 fully owned points of sale across every city, town and village over the next 3 years.
- Join a team that aims to make technology simple, user-friendly and personalized.
- We are a flat organization. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
- Be at the fulcrum of making rural consumers enjoy benefits hitherto available to only urban areas
- Eliminating barriers of touch & feel, size, fit and quality across a digital only platform.
- Build the fourth pillar - New Retail Consumer Technology - that will collectively disrupt the consumer retail market.
- Achieve a singular goal of taking digital retailing to every corner of India.
- Work with a team will integrate retail with India's largest & fastest growing telecom ecosystem.
- Opportunity to interact - work with excellent developers you can inspire and learn from.
You will be Responsible for :
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Define and maintain a very high product quality bar by owning the content from inception to delivery.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently, respect differences and can maintain professionalism under various circumstances.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
What you will need :
- 5+ years of overall software product development or research experience
- Hands on experience of Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Eclipse and ANT. Knowledge on B2C, B2B, C2C and Mobile Commerce.
- Exposure to No-Sql databases such as MongoDb, Cassandra, and SOA architecture such as Micro-services.
- E-commerce Solution Architecture: Should be able to understand and define e-commerce solution blueprints.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, and testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Experience with E-commerce Launch and Stabilization is preferred