Reliance Ada - Backend Java Developer - Marketing Technology (2-4 yrs)
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the web/application. Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements. Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components. Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Provide input in determining level of effort.
- Meet milestones and related effort time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated time to complete ETC and actuals. Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews walkthroughs.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system.
- Maintaining and or updating technical and or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journal.
- Functional and Business Acumen
- Accountability & Ownership
- Must have fair understanding to solution layers and frameworks of AEM - Apache Sling, OSGi, Rest APIs
- Understanding of Content & Information architecture for web & digital assets, know-how of usage of multi-site management with Blueprints & Live copies
- Understanding of Front end development & integration in AEM, setup & configuration of dispatchers & web server
- Knowledge of CDN integration
Qualifications & Experience :
- Must have 2+ Years of experience in AEM & IT service delivery
- Hands experience on AEM 6.0/6.x and higher version of AEM
- Hands experience on in WCM solution development using AEM stack
- Templating and component development with HTL specifications, Workflow implementation, Working with digital assets workflow
- On site experience will be an advantage