Senior Specialist at Scalene Works
Views:96 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Release Train Engineer - Scaled Agile Framework (13-17 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
-The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader; s/he leads and coaches the train members to accomplish the train's mission.
- S/he facilitates the train ceremonies and is the guardian of the train SAFe artifacts; communicates with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risks, and drive restless improvement.
- RTE is a new role in the org and is introduced along with the end to end agile transformation based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Main Responsibilities :
- The RTE is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train; as such, s/he creates an environment of mutual influence, encourages personal development and supports the commitment made by the train. S/he listens and supports people on problem identification and decision making.
- S/he is responsible for implementing SAFE model best practices by federating & coaching train stakeholders & counterparts on adopting Agile mindset. S/he is a key change agent.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, S/he manages and optimizes the flow of value through the release train; is the master of the SAFe artifacts and ceremonies at train level.
- S/he leads the train through the definition of the program vision, program increments, objectives and backlogs in line with the System Architect and Product Management.
- S/he works with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help to ensure strategy and execution alignment. This includes alignment on functional and technical requirements, considering the customer feedback from the platform pilot customers.
- The RTE is interacting with stakeholders including staff, line managers top managers, spreading through development, commercial and operations groups and including interactions with external stakeholders like pilot customers and other partners.
- S/he facilitates the alignment between the release train with the System Architects in order to use a unique architecture railway and technical vision for the customers of the digital platform