Technical Recruiter at Anzy Careers pvt ltd
Views:457 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Release/DevOps Engineer - Java/J2EE (3-10 yrs)
Release / DevOps Engineer
As a Release / DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for enabling teams to innovate and deliver functionality through the software lifecycle. The role will involve architecture, design, development, and testing for build processes for our products in AWS. The person we choose for the role will be proficient with technologies such as Maven/Gradle, Artifactory, Git, Jenkins/Hudson, Vagrant, and Jira. This candidate should also be well versed in all processes that span the Software Development Lifecycle and monitoring the systems once deployed.
- Working closely with development team to develop ongoing strategy for CI/CD.
- Understand automation practices at an expert level and evangelize benefits.
- Configures and sustains monitoring tools. Implements the tools (SCM, Automated Testing, and Automated Metrics) across the enterprise.
- Optimize builds, tests, and deployment workflows across multiple teams and multiple systems.
- Focus on designing systems to build, package, and deploy software.
- Support standardized and consistent internal and external product release communications processes to provide visibility into status of release components.
- Assist in planning and leading release status review meetings.
- Respond to generated alerts or incoming incidents in a timely manner.
- Write custom scripts from scratch to perform singular to complex tasks.
- Creates and maintains SCM process documentation for installation and maintenance. Provides SCM training as needed.
- Manage deployments and monitoring of AWS environments.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills. Highly collaborative team player.
- 3+ years of experience in development, build, release, and automation
- 3+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson).
- Strong programming experience in scripting and interpreted languages (python, ruby, bash, sh, zsh, perl, etc).
- Use of build languages (Gradle and Maven).
- Demonstrated use of Git and Gitflow based processes
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience automating and building systems for Linux environments.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE.
- Experience using virtualization tooling such as VirtualBox, OVM, Docker (Linux Containers)
- Capability debugging build compiler and linking errors in multiple coding languages.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many, many nodes.
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. Selenium, JMeter)
- Prior experience in automating a real-world production system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Note:- Candidates with product company background only should apply and with experience of startups or ecommerce companies would be preferable. For any queries call on 9845207096.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.