Deputy General Manager - HR at Relaxo Footwear
Views:206 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relaxo Footwear - Lead/Technical Architect - Mobility Application Development (15-20 yrs)
Position Title : Lead - Technical Architect - Mobility
Department : IT
Work Location : NEW DELHI
Grade : M5 / M6 [AGM // DGM Level]
Travel Required : 10%
Reporting to :
Administrative : Sr.GM IT
Functional : Sr.GM IT
Reported by : MANAGER / EXECUTIVE
Minimum Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : BE /ME - IT/Computer Science or MSc - IT/Computer Science or MCA
Experience : 15 year+
Any additional requirement :
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary) :
- The incumbent must have experience in Mobility application development for a medium/Large Company.
- He/She is expected to provide technical support and leadership on design, development, implementation and maintenance in Java / JEE / Web / Mobile / AI (NLP/ ML/ DL) technologies.
- Must have experience in TDD, Agile Methodology and popular tools for Development ( Eclipse ), Project (GreenHopper, Bugzilla), Build (ANT, Maven) and CI/CD (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernates).
- In depth knowledge of databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB) will be added advantage.
- Well versed with various design patterns, integration pattern, micro-services patterns and refactoring/migration techniques
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Perform detailed planning & project management of implementation activities
Customer Oriented :
- To formulate and follow the system for customer query resolution under SLA. Analyse issues and control areas to improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide capability to perform incident & problem management resolution activities as appropriate in exceptional circumstances.
People Oriented :
- To lead department personnel for the purpose of prioritizing project deadlines and ensuring optimal utilization of personnel.
- Perform effective Weekly Operational Review with Support Partner Team.
Internal Business Process :
- Proven operational experience and well versed with various design patterns, integration pattern, micro services patterns and refactoring/migration techniques.
Technical Expertise in solicited in the any one of the following categories :
- Java, Scala, Enterprise JS, Python
- JEE Stack
- EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, Web Service (REST / SOAP)
Web Stack : Servlet/JSP, AngularJS, GWT, jQuery, Bootstap, Spring MVC
Mobile Stack : Cordova/PhoneGap, Andriod, Crosswalk
Cloud Stack : Google App-Engine, Amazon EC2 and S3, Openshift, Heroku
AI Stack : Google API.AI, MS BotFramework, Apache Spark ML
Application Server : Apache Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly, Jetty, IBM Websphere
RDBMS : MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB
Key Result Areas :
- adherence of unplanned v/s actual project Go Live
- Improvement in traffic movement at D2R Portal
- Adherence to IT Departments Timelines
- Key Stakeholder Management
Internal : Sr.GM-IT,ED IT, MD