Founder at Success Booster
Views:1436 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Regional Chief Information Officer - Digital Transformation Program (18-28 yrs)
Location : Pune / Bangalore
Salary : 90- 1.2 Cr
Experience : 18 - 28 yrs
- Lead the delivery of major engagements on a day to day basis, providing hands-on management to the engagement team
- Lead the preparation, planning, and delivery of digital transformation programs. This includes setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, leading client workshops, creating and coordinating final deliverables, providing high quality and insightful advice to our clients in terms of Digital strategy, architecture, operating model, etc.
- Must have been in-house at a company, ideally in a leadership role (should not just have done consulting).
- Must have SAP experience - don't need to have been focused on SAP, but need to have been in an SAP environment at some point in the career
- Should have had responsibilities across different aspects of IT - e.g. ERP, other applications, infrastructure - not just focused on one aspect of IT throughout
- Ideally should have some experience in a scaling / growing business. Prefer someone who has led an IT org or part of an IT org in a growing company if possible.
- Need to be thoughtful about how to build/manage a team + vendors, and should have experience managing budgets
- Should be open to spending time in both middle east and india (can be based in Bangalore, Pune, Riyadh, or possibly Dubai). Probably Bangalore or Pune make the most sense.
- Coach, mentor and develop middle and junior level staff
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reports for every account tracking costs, volumes, no. of tickets, improvement measures, feedback, etc.