Assistant Program Manager at Redpine Signals
Views:247 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Redpine Signals - Verification Engineer - SoC/Chip (2-5 yrs)
Role : SoC/Chip Verification Engineer
Job Description :
- The position involves designing, developing and deploying UVM based Test benches for multi-core, multi-threaded processor subsystems with emphasis on verifying and signing off performance and power along with functionality.
- The candidate should have worked on architecture of chip-level testbenches and verification of SoCs and chipsets with ARM Cortex and proprietary processor technology and AMBA AHB/AXI/APB along with high-speed interfaces like PCIe, USB, Ethernet, Mobile DDR and Quad/Octa-SPI and peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM, QEI, CAN.
Experience Level : 2-5 years
Education Requirements : B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE, EEE or CSE
Minimum Qualifications :
- Develop and signoff on test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of digital design and AMBA AHB/AXI/APB based SoC Architecture
- strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, C/C++
- Experience in usage of assertions, constrained random generation, functional/code coverage.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl, shell to achieve automation of verification methodologies and flows
- Analytical debugging skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces like USB, PCIe, Ethernet, Mobile DDR, Quad/Octa-SPI
- Knowledge of peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM, QEI, CAN
- Knowledge of wireless technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, GPS
- Mentoring skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good to have : Protocols knowledge : Wi-Fi, ZB, Bluetooth