AVP- Human Resources and General Admin at RedDoorz
Views:387 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
RedDoorz - Big Data Developer - ETL/Java/Python (3-5 yrs)
Required Skills & Experience :
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Data Engineer
- BTech. / MTech. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills (Python or Java preferred).
- Experience building data pipelines using Spark and/or Hive.
- Experience in SQL Databases: MySql, Amazon Redshift, Access etc.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with Big Data ecosystem - ETL, data modeling, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, Pig, Hive.
- Must have dealt with ingestion and cleansing of structured and unstructured datasets including JSONs.
- Must have leveraged data from a variety of sources to develop data marts and insights that provide a comprehensive understanding of the business
- Experience with REST APIs, GIT, AWS & DevOps skill-set is highly desired
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS - big data- technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (in particular using EMR, Kinesis, RDS and the like)
- Experienced in building analytical model in big data platform.
- Experienced in Tableau or other visualization tools.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- You strive for continuous integration best practices.
- A confident communicator (oral, written and presentation) who is able to efficiently collaborate and influence peers and cross-functional teams to build the right experience for internal customers.
- Someone who has outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities and is not content to let a mystery go unsolved.