Senior Talent Acquisition at Redbus
Views:374 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Redbus - Backend Developer - .Net/C# (3-6 yrs)
- Take the product/feature idea from conceptualization phase to delivery with all the relevant high quality artifacts during the cycle.
- Use of metrics, data, and trend analysis in decision making.
Basic Qualifications :
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any degree from an institute of repute with 3-6 years of development experience in a product firm.
- Hands- on experience of developing large scale, distributed and fault tolerant applications.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Programming fundamentals and solid understanding and knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
- Master in .net framework language like C#
- Experience in functional programming language like Erlang / Elixir / Scala / Clojure / Haskell
Skill Set :
- Problem solving skills with Data structures, algorithms, and design patterns is a MUST
- Familiarity in MySQL or any of the relational database management tools.
- Exposure to any one of Application Servers.
- Must have excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must enjoy working in a flexible/unstructured environment
Bonus Points If :
- You are language-agnostic and will pick up a new technology at the drop of a hat.
- You have contributed to any open-source project.
- Strong experience in Erlang/OTP.