Talent Acquisition -HR at Red Monster Games
Views:2515 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Red Monster Games - Game Marketing Artist - Photoshop/Illustrator (3-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Marketing Artist with creative flare, attention to detail and an appetite for ideas. You will work alongside our art team in a fast-paced environment across multiple original projects for iOS and Android.
As a Marketing Artist, you should have a passion for creating beautiful and engaging art for our in game news feeds and user acquisition advertising, as well as our community and social channels. You should have a portfolio of kick-ass work and a drive to help deliver the best possible in game assets.
- To create high quality, user focused art for news feeds, user acquisition advertising, and community and social channels.
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high quality consumer facing visuals.
- To contribute to the visual quality and overall game design of our existing and future games.
- Work hands-on with Game Designers, Artists, Data & Growth Managers and Community Managers to produce outstanding quality art and screenshots.
- Maintain coherence between all marketing channels - style, consistency etc
- A minimum of 3 years- experience creating artwork in a related field or a graduate with a keen desire, high level of initiative and energy.
- Excellent Photoshop illustration skills.
- Solid understanding of color, composition and typography.
- Strong team player, passionate, committed and enjoys the feedback process.
- Able to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished artwork and an understanding of translating these ideas to perform well in game.
- Ability to move quickly and comfortably between a range of art styles and exploring the visual language of other styles.
- A proactive approach to communication and able to articulate ideas clearly across all disciplines.
- Passion for games & mobile gaming.
Bonus points for:
- Huge bonus points for experience in 3D - character posing and rendering.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals.
- Experience using Unity.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing, landscape painting, and illustration.
Please Contact - 9341315617
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.