Talent Acquisition Partner at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:65 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Reckitt Benckiser - Product Manager/Tech Lead - HTML5/CSS3 (6-10 yrs)
Reckitt Benckiser is driving aggressive growth in direct to consumer and E-Commerce globally. We are looking for a product manager/tech lead who can drive the product (website) development in line with business requirements.
- You will own the existing system and lead new feature roll outs, upgradation and maintenance of the system.
- Knowledge of Shopify is a bonus.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the front-end experience of the product including new feature roll out and current product performance optimization
- Manage the back-end of the existing product. Identify and execute improvements in line with business requirements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to translate business cases into solutions
- Set up and monitor KPIs to improve overall product UI/UX
- Able to code/deploy coding to agency and applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Implement site changes in Shopify by modify existing systems or implementing new code. Must be able to develop within Shopify and its app/plug in parameters.
- Able to own extensive QA and testing for all site enhancements and bugs
- Integrate with third party back-end systems
- Implement new UI designs with the help of agencies and designers
- Can lead to a full-time position basis performance during contractual period
- 4-6+ years of product management/tech lead experience across tech-led platforms, preferably leading online shopping
- Expert in Shopify development or experience working on Shopify as a platform
- In depth understanding of tools and plug-ins
- Expert in mobile and web dev
- Ability to work in a high ambiguity, high speed environment
- Must have tremendous hang of GA and other analytics tools
Good to have :
- Experience with Salesforce suit of products
- Experience with Optimizely/ Google optimize
- ERP integration experience
Professional Qualification/Experience :
- A minimum of a BA/BS Degree is required. An undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Computer Science is preferred
- 4-6 years of product management/tech experience preferably in an e-com environment
- A preferable solid pedigree of experience from top 10-15 start-ups/tech enabled companies in India