Senior Manager - HR at Rebel Foods (Formerly Faasos)
Views:279 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Rebel Foods - UI/UX Designer (2-6 yrs)
Rebel Foods is looking for an crazy User Experience & Interface Designer (UI/UX) someone who eats, sleeps and drinks design. One who agrees on the importance and criticality of good design and have good understanding on human behaviour and psychology . He/she will be working very closely with the Core team of the company and the geeky engineering team.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for Faasos mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance his own designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behaviour, psychology, business drivers and objectives, and translate them into efficient UI design
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wire framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, photoshop mockups and interactive prototypes
- 2-5 yrs experience in online product design with at least 2yrs experience in designing interface for mobile products
Qualifications : Bachelor/Master Degree in any of the following areas - HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), Interaction Design, Interface Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Art/Design, or other relevant programs.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, sketch etc.) or equivalent software
Desired Skills :
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Note : Please include your portfolio while applying.
Experience Range : 2- 5 years
Location : Nahur West, Mumbai
Our CEO's Blog
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald's market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food Delivery growing exponentially world wide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 1100+ individual internet restaurants, in 15 Indian cities, we have indeed come a long way in the last 24 months. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of internet, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While after reading this, the WHAT would be pretty clear, we would also want you to go through the HOW part, which is not just about the Multi-brand business model, but the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at Rebel Foods. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen (finally we made you open the google tab, at least for few of you). This is the only OLD part of ours we retain in our journey of achieving NEW milestones and frontiers day in and out.