Manager, Talent Acquisition at ANSR Global
Views:274 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Job Description :
- Experience Engineering Graduate with 2 to 5 years of experience in front end development.
Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 1 year as Frontend Developer in React.js, making use of the tools described below :
- Thorough understanding of React.js & its core principles Experience with popular ReactJs workflows (Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (eg Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Agile methodology and scrum.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Support the developments until they are installed in production.
- Propose improvements in the solutions and tools.
- Apply the principles of design and architecture defined by the company.
- Refactoring of the existing components in the platform, according to the needs of the business.
- Ensuring design & implementation is efficient and high performance.
- Implement the automatic tests associated with the frontend layer, both integration and unit.
- Develop extensible and scalable solutions that could be used by other teams.