HR at Connect Infosoft Technologies
Views:322 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
- You will be entrusted with developing user interface components and implementing them using popular React.js workflows (Flux, Redux, etc.)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Qualification Criteria :
- 2-7 year of Experience
- B.E/B.TECH, BCA, MCA or IT Technical qualification.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Job Requirements and Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Hands on experience with React Native is added advantage
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
-Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools ( Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Interested candidate kindly revert back with your updated Resumes.