React Native Lead Engineer - Mobile Platforms (4-10 yrs)
About Company :
- Client is a MNC, headquartered in Silicon valley. a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. It creates digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses.
- Customers and users include 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 28 Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 2008, it specializes in mobile app design and development for all major platforms, including the Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android across domains
Senior React Native Engineer :
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that we delivers first-class products that delight our clients and their customers.
- Working with our Director of Engineering/Architect/Lead, you will define standards and methodologies that guide the development teams to success.
- Success is achieved by passionately advocating for technical excellence, software quality, and organizational improvements. Through your leadership and mentorship, you will serve as a role model for your team; guiding them to success, milestone after milestone.
- As an engineer, the first word that comes to mind that describes us is - care- . People care about their coworkers, project team, and the products they are building. People want to be the best they can be and it shows in the products we produce.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of other cross platforms like Xamarin, PhoneGap.[Optional].
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies relevant to your project.
- List any education level or certification you may require.