Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:477 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
About Company :-
It is an online psychology wellness platform that empowers people to feel happier and healthier. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Develop code that is consistently well documented and maintainable
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Support software deployment and provide post production support
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of - Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.