About the Company :
Companys technologies' platform creates or allows users to create, and manage a theme-based portfolio. They are modern investment products that help users build a low-cost, diversified long term portfolio. Each small case is a basket of stocks/ETFs weighted intelligently to reflect an idea. They are available on India's largest brokers like Zerodha, HDFC Securities, AxisDirect & Edelweiss. They build platforms & products for Indians to invest better in equities.
Their new product Tickertape provides & aggregates actionable data & intelligent information on stocks, ETFs & indices. It was founded in 2015 by IIT Kharagpur alumni Vasanth Kamath, Rohan Gupta, and Anugrah Shrivastava.
Your responsibilities :
- Architect & develop new flows & features on our flagship android app.
- Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities & interactions that result in a delightful investing experience (Language should not be a limitation)
- Participate in product roadmap discussions, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX or Frameworks
- Dedicatedly maintain and improve the codebase of the app and product with scheduled releases of new features
- Obsessively test, optimize and improve app stability and performance
Apply if :
- You are passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
- You have the willingness and affinity to learn