About the company :
RDvault ( rdvault.co.uk ) is a twice venture capital backed UK based Fin-Tech SaaS-based company. It is the world's first and only fully integrated R&D tax credits software. Empowering businesses and advisors to swiftly claim R&D tax credits.
Companies in the UK and around the world are able to reclaim money spent on research and development back from the respective local governments to help fund innovation and growth.
RDvault has developed technology which integrates with cloud-accountancy platforms and ERP systems to automate this process with an extensive roadmap to develop fantastic features, processes and technology to scale throughout the world.
The company has already launched a fully functional product in the UK and already helped companies analyse over - 4 million worth of transactions and quickly scaling. RDvault has very quickly become revenue generating, with great investor support and organic growth prospects.
RDvault is offering the opportunity to do irreplaceable work on unique problems alongside a great team in Hyderabad with offices based at the new Workwild Innovative Workspace . The problem solving and solutions we are looking to deliver are unmatched in the industry and we are already at a trajectory to scale to become on par with the likes of Intuit and Sage in this arena.
Opportunities include getting involved with advanced serverless technologies, artificial intelligence design and development, advanced UI/UX design exposure and the scope to work with a world class teams in the UK and throughout the world.
Front End Tech Lead/Developer (and designer if possible)
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Essential Skills :
1. React.js - 4-6 years experience
3. Material-UI / Bootstrap / font-awesome
4. Balsamic (or equivalent)
6. UI / UX design experience
7. Automate Testing Setup and Experience
8. NPM / Webpack
9. ES2015 (if possible)
Strong Desirables :
1. Wordpress/Landing Pages/Design and Development
3. Photoshop/Image editing