Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:157 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
RDBMS Architect - C/C++ (15-20 yrs)
- Talents with experience on system side database (Not application)
- Min 1+ years architectural (MPP - Massively parallel architecture preferred)
- Should have deep understanding of database kernel
Skills & Attributes :
- Need to possess strong technical experience. Must have knowledge of software development methodologies, direct Agile
- Deep understanding of database kernel including areas like Cost based Optimizer, SQL Parsing and Execution, and File Systems.
- Direct experience of World-Class scalable & parallel systems, preferably with MPP architectures.
- Recommended to have experience in highly available system architectures.
- Need to possess strong communication & leadership skills.
- The person's past experience should demonstrate strong technical capabilities and strategic thinking.
- At a minimum need to have 12 years of experience in the software industry, with more than seven years in the relational databases with a proven track record. Additionally a minimum of two years to have played the role of an Architect and delivered release defining features for a major Commercial database product or a one of the popular open source databases.
- It is recommended to have experience in the Datawarehousing and Analytics areas
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 15 years engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, build/version control tools
- U.S. industry experience, specifically the RDBMS experience in a US based company is a plus