Placement Consultant at Shreya Consulting Service
Views:191 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
R&D Tech Lead - Networking Protocol Development - C/Linux OS (6-9 yrs)
Looking for a networking protocol developer with mainly following key skills :
1. C On Linux.
2. L2 or L3 Protocol Development Experience.
3. 6-9 years of experience.
Please let me know if you are interested with cctc, ectc, notice period.
Role : R&D Engineers - Technical Lead - Protocol
Roles & Responsibilities :
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design, develop and deliver products.
- Should possess good technical leadership capabilities with ability to communicate effectively, mentor and be a team player.
- Strong experience working with Linux Network Applications, Linux socket, Linux IPC, multithread programming, any RTOS (QNX preferred)
- Experience in L2/L3 protocol development TCP/IP, IPv6, WSMP
- Experience in embedded Linux
- Designing and developing based on standard specifications is required.
- New features and solutions in the wireless/networking embedded space. The embedded solutions may range from new products/platforms to new standards and features.
- Candidates shall take ownership of such projects along with strong hands-on embedded C/Linux development skills.
- Drive industry standard best practices in designing and coding
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the team & stakeholders
- Ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to junior team members
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
You should have following skills :
- 6-9 Years of Experience
- Expertise in programming C & best in class coding practices
- Expertise in socket programming
- Strong experience working on networking/telecom/wireless protocol stack development
- Experience in any of the below protocols : L3 (RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS) / L2 (VLAN, STP, IPSEC, IKEv2, SNMP and RSTP) / SIP, VOIP /TCP, UDP, IPV4, IPV6
- Expertise in embedded platform development
- Experience in Linux kernel modules, device drivers an added advantage
- Good exposure on understanding requirements, design, coding, testing of complex and large-scale embedded system projects
- Should have good experience in debugging skills
- Experience in system performance optimization
- Experience in working and troubleshooting in Linux/QNX environments.
Preferred Skills : Experience in V2V Technologies / Connected Car / Vehicle tracking / Telematics/ Telecom Domains
What we will offer you :
- An exciting job in a fascinating market as part of a dynamic, motivated team with a true passion to improve traffic safety and shaping one of the megatrends within the automotive industry.
- This is a rare opportunity to have a major impact in the emerging autonomous car industry, building the platform which will be used in billions of cars in the coming years.