Technical Recruiter at Oruganti Consultants pvt ltd
Views:128 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
R&D Manager - Project Methodologies (10-12 yrs)
- The R&D Manager will be responsible for leading the R&D teams those architect/design/develop high-quality State-of-the-Art systems that are deployed as SaaS models in the cloud or as a client-hosted model.
- The key responsibilities include Leading R&D Teams/efforts for Architecture/design and development/continuous-delivery of complex products with other implementations such as Cloud.
- We are looking for experienced Manager with exceptional engineering leadership in building innovative solutions as part of our Core Product Development teams, who have a great experience with the State-of-the-Art technologies, who share our enthusiasm and passion for technology and innovation, our expertise in creating software and solutions for our customers.
Responsibilities Includes :
- Hands-on Management for leading and overseeing the R&D teams that work on Design/Development/Testing of State-of-the-Art systems that are deployed as SaaS model in the cloud or as a client-hosted model.
- Responsible for defining & implementing software development methodologies & project management methodologies that ensure successful delivery of Quality products on time.
- Responsible for all testing aspects such as but not limited to unit testing, performance testing, security testing, load testing, regression testing & System integration testing.
- Responsible for CAPA, and ensuring - Zero Defects- related to field escapes.
- Responsible for UX/UI in transforming the existing application into the modern look & feel to give the best digital experience.
- Responsible for hiring/onboarding/training/Mentoring/Developing strong communication skills, interaction skills and building great teams that demonstrate great teamwork. Keep the team up to date on emerging technologies.
Required Skills & Knowledge :
- 10 - 15 Years of experience in which min 5 years of proven track record in handling multiple, complex projects/ product releases and keeping track of details of each project in parallel.
- Strong Hand- on development experience in Java, J2EE Technologies & Database Designs
- Should have exposure to object oriented design, Design Patterns and UML.
- Should have worked in a UNIX environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.