Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:19095 Applications:721 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
R&D Expert - NLP/Machine Learning - Java/C#/C++/Python/Perl (7-11 yrs)
Role / Responsibility :
- Research Software Engineers are expected to build and develop systems which demonstrate and make accessible the underlying research technology to solve the real time NLP problems.
- Responsibilities of a Research Software Engineer include participating in basic and applied research on a wide array of text analytics and machine learning projects.
- Identify new research opportunities, and develop innovative technology solutions to the research problems.
- Leverage creativity and adaptability to better anticipate competition moves, quickly respond to market changes and support ever-evolving customer needs
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to code in at least one object oriented language (Java, C#, C++, etc.)
- Ability to code in at least one scripted language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in machine learning, text classification, information extraction and Noun Entity Resolution and a demonstrable interest in natural language processing.
- Is Self-Driven and prefers working in an agile manner.
- 10+ years relevant work experience including hands-on technical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to take bold initiatives and the ability to solve hard problems, prioritize work and make decisions
Preferred Qualifications :
- Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills.
- MS/Ph.D in Computational Linguistics or in machine learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864