Talent Acquisition at RBS
Views:217 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
RBS - Tech Lead - Java/Microservices/Cloud (8-12 yrs)
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 8+ years of experience in Core Java design and development along with minimum 2 years of experience as tech lead in cloud based application.
- Must have excellent practical understanding on Micro service based architecture. Must have designed/developed applications using micro service design patterns and well versed with SOAP/REST, JASON.
- Must have 8+ years- experience in designing and implementation of Java development projects (pref. > 1.6 Java version) on building systems with high throughput and low latency. Specific technologies being Spring (MVC, DI, Transaction, Spring Boot) along with Java Multithreading, Java Concurrency and Garbage Collections.
- Demonstrable experience in designing/developing cloud based implementation like must have 2+ years of experience on of AWS Cloud/PCF and Micro services.
- Hands-on experience on AWS Compute (EC2, ELB, Lambda Step Functions, Workflow), Storage (S3, Cache, Dynamo DB, RDS), Access (IAM, security, encryption), costing, CI/CD, Cloud formation, cloud watch etc.
- Demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking/stubbing and unit testing tools for e.g. Junit/TestNG, Mockito/Power mock, Selenium etc. and Test Driven development.
- Experience of working with code repositories (pref. GIT), bug tracking tools (Jira), Build Tools (Ant, Maven, IVY, Gradle) and wikis.
- Working experience on CI (Teamcity/Hudson/Bamboo).
- Must have excellent practical understanding on designing and implementing UI using Reactjs, Redux, Thunk, Saga, Nodejs etc.