Talent Acquisition at RBS
Views:904 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
RBS - Project Analyst - PMO (8-12 yrs)
What the Business Does :
SCE teams handle business analysis and project management across the Shared Services India. The team is responsible for providing Change and Business Solutions based on a thorough understanding of our customer needs and capabilities of our organization and delivering them within the committed time and budget.
Your Responsibilities :
- Capture, validate, and document the business and system requirements, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Interrogate and interpret data in one or more of the strategic programme components for specific franchises.
- Support the impact analysis and solution options for specific franchises.
- Develop high level operating and business models for specific franchises
- Document and support the controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Participate in executing test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design. Facilitate the UAT and support the business users in executing the UAT.
- Identify Operational risks, issues, and dependencies around different designs and proactively highlights them to the Project manager as necessary.
- Applies RBS P3M (Portfolio, Programme, Project and Resource Management) standard process by understanding the development lifecycles, minimum mandatory requirements, and other methodologies wherever appropriate.
- Support in improving the team performance and customer satisfaction by displaying taking a lead.
- Manage the people processes and policies, e.g. performance management, absence and leave etc.
- Identify business impacts across key outputs and processes.
The Skills You Will Need :
- A Business Analyst Certification (e.g. BAX, CPRE, CBAP) or Project Management qualification (eg Prince 2, Agile) is desirable.
- Expertise in MS Office, specifically in Excel.
- Proven experience of the application of business analysis tools and techniques and change management.
- 8-11yrs of experience in PMO .
- Specialist knowledge and professional qualification in the relevant field.
- Experience in delivering strategic projects that support the business strategy and its growth agenda is desirable.
- Experience in delivering business analysis in a Technology or IT function is desirable.
- Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK's number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
- Well make sure you're clear on what's expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you- re capable of succeeding, and that you are motivated to do your best work. We are a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
- Reward : Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
- Inclusion : We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you- ll do.