Talent Acquisition at RBS
Views:1166 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
RBS - Lead Business Analyst (8-11 yrs)
The Role :
- Join us as a Lead Business Analyst and undertake responsibility for the end to end business analysis of the project deliverables while ensuring management of scope within time, cost, quality and management of the associated risk profile.
- This role would require the incumbent to help in gathering requirements engaging with global stakeholders, create functional specification by liaising between users and technical teams to analyze requirements, design solutions and manage the development and deployment of resulting projects.
The incumbent would be required to :
- Ensure accurate conversion of the functional specifications into technical design and be the subject matter expert on the requirements.
- Prepare UAT scenarios, provide input into test scripts preparation and also provide guidance to end users through the same process.
- Develop user training guides by combining understanding on the functional specification and knowledge of business usage of the product.
- Support developers to develop and customize the user requirements, system workflow and database structures to meet new and changed business requirements.
- The deliverables scale, complexity and criticality and/or the number of deliverables that a Business Analyst is accountable for increases as a BA becomes more senior and skilled.
What the Business does :
This role is based in Operations Technology team at Natwest Markets Technology, India.
- Natwest Markets Technology develops IT solutions and critical support services to continually improve the investment bank's competitive edge, profitability and client focus.
- Operations Technology consists of business critical applications to provide Affirmation/Confirmations, Settlement, Tax and Regulatory Reporting, Payments, Collateral Management and other back office functions for various product types.
Your Responsibilities :
As a Lead Business Analyst your key responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis for Operational Tax Reporting.
- Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
- Review and analyse changes to the FATCA/CRS/BBSI/S871m regulations as they evolve in parallel to project execution.
- Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new components so that they can be successfully promoted from Development to UAT and ultimately into Production.
- Liaising with Testing team to schedule and execute regression test processes, and to create new regression test scripts as directed
- Liaising with Development Team consisting of Microsoft Visual Studio/Sybase/Rapid SQL/XML developers to integrate application solutions into the end to end systems environment as directed.
- Providing Level three support to globally located Support Teams investigating Production system issues with the applications.
- Overlap during Early US business hours to liaise and co-ordinate with Tax Operation business
The Skills you'll need :
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience :
Educational Qualification : A qualification from an Engineering College/ B.COM from reputed university / MCA (honours/ 1st class)/ MBA/CA
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Global Financial Markets, IT Systems development, preferably in applications for back office operations.
- Knowledge of Investment Bank businesses and high-level transaction flow across multiple asset classes like Fixed Income/FX and operations functions like settlements, reporting.
- Preferably knowledge of US and non-US Regulations like global FATCA & Common Reporting Standards.
- Understanding of the regulatory influences on Client Onboarding and/or Entity Reference Data.
- Good knowledge of technical architecture and functionality of applications used to support the business.
- A strong analytical and logical approach to systems design and development.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis: Through usage of techniques such as process modelling, use cases, obtain, capture, validate and document business requirements to ensure completeness, relevance, and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of common techniques, tools, and languages used for enterprise analysis and business modelling such as BPMN, UML, SSADM, MS Project and Visio
- Well versed with SDLC
- Good communication and documentation skills in the English language.
- Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK's number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
- We'll make sure you're clear on what's expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you- re capable of succeeding, and that you- re motivated to do your best work. We- re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Reward : Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
Inclusion : We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you- ll do.