Talent Acquisition at Rapido
Views:411 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Rapido - Full Stack Developer - Open Source Technologies (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
Are you passionate about crafting delightful customer experiences? A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day. A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems for one of India's fastest-growing.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies. Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- We primarily use Node JS, Java, Python, Go, Kafka,- Redis, MongoDB, Angular.