RAMINFO - IT Technical Manager- Telemedicine Project (10-15 yrs)
To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion:
1. To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
2. To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
3. TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
4. To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
IT Manager will bridge the technical and business worlds and design products and services as per the project need.
She/he will work with various divisions such as Field & Operations, Monitoring & Evaluation, Medical HUB and Finance. IT manager will also work with external entities such as our vendors, our partners and our donors.
Preferred qualifications :
- End-to-end product or project management experience with software/web technologies
- Hands-on software development experience
- Client or vendor management experience
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business and commercial issues
- Good experience in android development
- Core knowledge of database MySQL, Psotgres, CouchDB
- Competent knowledge in PHP
- Sound knowledge of infrastructure deployment, data center
- Experience with govt projects will be preferred
KEY AREAS :
- Engage closely with the software development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule
- Launch products, product features and services
- Conduct software acceptance testing
- Manage timelines, budgets and resources
- Manage vendors
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy