HR at Geek Technologies
Views:349 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Radar Signal Processing Engineer - Embedded Analog Layout (3-6 yrs)
Currently we have openings with one of my client based out in Bangalore location where they are looking for great experience into Radar Signal Processing,please find below details :
Position- Radar Signal Processing Engineer.
Job Description :
1. Should have clear understanding of the following :
(a) Probability, random variables and random processes
(b) Digital signal processing
(c) Signal processing concepts like detection, estimation and tracking
(d) Radar and communication systems
2. Experience in design and development of radar based advanced safety and driver assistance feature algorithms
3. Experience in OEM problem resolution in radar signal processing, tracker and feature functions
4. Experience in simulation of radar signals for testing signal processing blocks, tracker and feature functions
5. Basic embedded system knowledge
6. For the basic questions during the face-to-face interview, the candidate can refer to chapters 2, 3 and 8 of the book - Introduction to Analog and Digital Communications- (by Simon Haykin and Michael Moher, Second Edition, John Wiley and Sons, 2007). He/She should be in a position to solve any of the - additional problems- 2.19 to 2.50, 3.17 to 3.28 and 8.18 to 8.39.
7. The candidate should be in a position to understand and explain the report available freely in the Internet, - FM/CW Radar Signals and Digital Processing, NOAA Technical Report ERL 283-WPL 26, US Department of Commerce- by Donald E Barrick.
Interested candidates please apply here.