Sr. Hr Recruiter at Eco Sylantech Solutions
Views:96 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
RADAR Algorithm Developer - Embedded System/CAN (3-5 yrs)
- Design and implement radar algorithms and workflows to exploit ADAS radar data for new commercial products.
- Design, develop, and radar data processing software.
- Integration and test at all phases of development
- Ability to understand the defect and provide required technical clarity while raising defect.
- Involvement in Test Analysis/Debug Analysis,Development and Execution of embedded systems.
- Should be a self-motivated, result oriented technical supporter with an Innovative mind set.
- Have an excellent problem-solving ability.
- Document and clearly communicate designs to others.
- Good experience on Automotive protocols CAN/CAN-FD with test tools CANalyzer and CANoe, PTC/MKS, DOOR- s, Rhapsody, Trace32.
- Strong programming skills in Embedded SW programming in C
- Strong analytical & debugging skills and must be experienced in usage of Lauterbach tool
- Strong exposure & must experiences in Software quality standards (MISRA, QAC, Courage Testing).
- Must have an experience in requirement management and configuration management tools PTC/MKS, DOOR's & Rhapsody
- Experience in developing ADAS-type systems and algorithms