Talent Acquisition at Quovantis Technologies
Views:171 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Quovantis Technologies - PHP Developer - Laravel/LAMP Stack (3-4 yrs)
Please find below more about company and Job description :
Quovantis has been acknowledged as one of the best places to work and fastest 50 growing companies in India.
Quovantis is a niche user experience design and software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver compelling experiences.
You can find out more about its vision, people, clients and its "people first" culture on http://www.quovantis.com
Sr. Software Engineer
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like solve complex problems by simple methods?
We have :
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with.
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools.
- Design led engineering focus.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education.
You have :
- Good Knowledge of PHP
- Good Knowledge of Laravel Blade templating.
- Familiarity with AWS and deployment experience is a plus
- Knowledge of LAMP architecture.
- Knowledge of XML/JSON based ReSTful APIs.
- Good knowledge of a RDBMS like MySQL or Postgresql.
- Excellent SQL query writing skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems.
- Working experience in Agile projects using Scrum methodology.
- Good written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool is a plus.
You should also :
- Take full ownership of your code.
- Quickly understand project requirements.
- Be smartly inquisitive.
- Have ability to quickly get into the details and have a grasp of the problem at hand.
- Have a mindset of suggesting solutions to problems.
- Think of edge cases before even starting to write the code.
- Understand agile and scrum processes.
- Hunger to learn every day.
- Work as part of a team and ready to help others.
- Be excellent at listening to others and also expressing yourself clearly.
- Be able to work independently, most of the time.
- Find your success in the success of your product.
- Be a geek that uses technology to solve his/her own problems whenever possible.
- Enjoys working on multiple problems at the same time.