Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi
Views:394 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi Analytics - UI Developer - Frontend Technologies (1-3 yrs)
About us :
Quantiphi is a category defining Data Science and Machine Learning Software and Services Company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact. We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
AthenasOwl (AO) is our - AI for Media- solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.quantiphi.com ; www.athenasowl.tv
Role : Front End Development
Experience Level : 1 to 3 Years
Work location : Mumbai
Employment : Full Time
1. Build awesome end user experience using a combination of UX design + Use case flow + Right UI frameworks.
2. Build Web applications using right framework for consumption by desktop, ipads and mobile devices
3. Participate with product team to understand the end user personal and build intuitive UI flows.
4. Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with product
5. Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
6. Ability to write well abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
7. Improve application performance, scalability and response time
8. Optimize processes for Agile environment, follow process guidelines and deliver tasks
9. Quickly picking up new technologies and setting up conducive frameworks whenever required.
The ideal candidate should have :
1. Proficient in integrating HTTP based APIs (Rest/SOAP) and implemented Authentication, Caching on UI
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
3. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
4. Good understanding configuration management including merging and branching
5. In depth exposure to ES6/7, gulp/grunt or webpack
8. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
9. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
10. Good understanding of Agile methodologies
11. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS