Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi
Views:260 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi Analytics - Senior Consultant - Adobe Analytics & DTM (4-7 yrs)
Outline of Job Description :
- Quantiphi is seeking a highly motivated and talented Adobe Analytics - Sr Consultant to join our team. This person will engage in the scoping and delivery of engagements, helping customers to realize the benefits on their Adobe Analytics investments and development of the Adobe practice to support our clients globally.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong exposure Adobe Analytics Solutions (Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch, Data workbench exposure).
- He will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe Analytics solutions. This is a senior level position and requires a solid business and analysis acumen. The Analytics Consultant position requires both technical and business knowledge and skills.
- The candidate will work to gather and understand unique business requirements and develop and build customized solutions to meet their needs.
For more details visit: http://www.quantiphi.com/
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Experience: 4 - 7 years- experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify & develop analytics solutions and data collection strategies that deliver product insights and visualization for reporting purposes for Adobe Analytics.
- Implement Dynamic Tag Manager to effectively track and analyze support site activities.
- Ability to own and manage the Data Management road map
- Implement, maintain and own the successful digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications.
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies.
- Testing and reporting during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels, user segments, goal setting, acquisition tracking and other initiatives.
- Exposure to concepts on tagging assets that capture survey responses from the customer.
- Ability to document the Tag management framework and maintain it on an ongoing basis. Ability to audit the site and validate the tags on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to optimise the process on Data Management Framework and document it from end to end.
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved.
- Support A/B testing via testing platforms such as Adobe Test & Target
- Oversee the analytics code base, data layer and tag management solution for accurate and efficient data capture.
- Work closely with various cross-functional stakeholders such as IT, Product Owners, content etc. to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with IT Team to ensure their ability to set up campaigns correctly (correct usage of UTMs and vanity URLs, dashboard set up).
- As needed, work with developers to communicate what an implementation is designed to accomplish; define Java Script functions that need to be executed
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- 4-7 years of experience in developing enterprise IT solutions preferably in BI / Analytics solutions
- 3+ years experience working with Dynamic Tag Manager
- 3+ years experience in delivering the Adobe Analytics engagements: Configuration, monitoring, system support and issue resolution
- Previous experience as an Adobe Analytics lead in delivering complex Adobe Analytics solutions
- Exposure to Adobe Analytics Premium (Data Workbench) would be a big plus
- Experience with HighWire a plus
- Exposure to other Adobe Core Services
- Website optimization consulting experience would be an added advantage
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success - Data Engineering experience a plus
- Should be familiar with Coding, design and testing standards. Should have very good exposure to performance management tools and strategies